Director Community Services
Community Services has the following divisions: council support, library, social assistance protection services, and fire and disaster management.
The division is responsible for cemetery, HIV/Aids programmes, environmental management, primary health care , land fill and solid waste management, parks and gardens.
- To provide modern livelihood to communities and improved facilities for social development of the community.
- To ensure a clean environment in terms of cutting of grass.
- Development, maintenance and management of municipal cemeteries.
- Development and management of system for indigent and proper burial
- To provide and maintain recreational facilities in such it they recreate a conducive environment for the communities to relax.
Community services include the following sections:
- Public participation
- Sport and creation
- And social assistance
- Parks and recreation
- Facilities and amenities