Corporate services is responsible for institutional development and transformation, which includes organisation restructuring, employment equity, skills development, development of policies and review of administration and system.
- To render sound and balanced human resources management services for the total benefit of the municipality and its community.
- To render quality and first class secretariat services and document management services within the municipality.
- To co-ordinate and facilitate efficient and effective provision of high standard and quality ICT services for the complete benefit of all users.
- To co-ordinate and render sound property management and contract management services.
- To promote and foster provision of all corporate services failing within the scope of the department in an efficient, effective and efficient manner.
- The department of corporate services has four divisions, which include :
- Human Resources
- IT Services
- Labour Relations